Some times...

It has been quite some time since i wrote an entry... all entry is written by dear...

haiz... dear i know life in army isnt easy... and because u r sick, u tend to be more yan ou... but i believe that all this will go soon.. but make sure it dun go too far hor... else it means u love me no more... sob....

dear... jus remember and trust me that i can take care of myself ok? and i'll always support u de....

i'll also miss u de... dun worry bout me ok? my silly boi.. hehe... Love you dear....

btw the pilot test jus go for it if u like it... if u dun like it then give up de.... no matter wat is ur decision, i'll always support u de.... Im supporting u all the way... cos im ur gf ma... hehe....

LOVE YOU, DARLING....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

feelings..

A eMoTiOnAl DeAr ~!!~