feelings..

i know.. my dear will just simply comment me as being silly whenever i say all these things.. but still, i wish to say them all out..

everytime when i gotta let go of u and book in, i really feel a sense of loss..

maybe coz for the past few days when i m out, i was too attached to u le.. may it be just slping beside u.. or watching u do ur things, it will feels good to know that you are just around me..

dear dear.. plz do take care of urself, k.. ? don't always overwork.. do frequent OTs.. really make me worry abt u.. and, try to lessen ur SMS usage bah.. although i know there are alot of pple msging u..

hai.. dun know what i trying to say also.. contradict myself... that is the only best thing i know how to do.........................................................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A eMoTiOnAl DeAr ~!!~