A Promise ~!!~

dear, i understand that recently u have many uncertainty in you cos of someone... dear dear, dun think so much... u are not going to loss me.... i promise... i already promise you the other day le... but u told me to wait till ur bdae then reply... alrite, i shall wait...

but still, my feelings dun change, i love you dear... due to my job, i pretty left u out... sorry dear.... i'll make up for the time we loss k?

about the pop of question.. hehe... scared me sia... shocked me... but dear, watever it is... i love you... although i keep asking u to pop the question but in actual fact no matter if u pop the question or not, i'll still cont to be ur gf de.... =) and it'll cont all the way....

for the simpliest reason, and that is "I LOVE YOU"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

feelings..

A eMoTiOnAl DeAr ~!!~