hmm....

my dear, those changes doesnt seem too good wor.... i think its best u changed them back wor.... if u so rely on me and not independent? then hu is going to take care of me? well.... i need a independent n reliable dear leh... so far, u have done a good job of it leh... and thats wat makes me love u so........

so dun change ok? dun change ur love for me (unless its for the better).... dun stop loving me... dun forget me... dun ever leave me behind........ dun stop caring for me......... dun reject my love for u.... alot of duns......

do carry on loving me... do carry on letting me love u... do pamper me the way u pamper me now... do rem me.... do care for me always... do stay with forever no matter in the sense of emotionally or phsyically...

dear, i jus love u so much... let jus jiayou for 3 more days ok? i know its hard... but tolerate for jus a while more... im jus feeling the same way as u r too... i'll be back soon... back in ur arms... =) and im urs... only urs ok? muack... love you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

feelings..

A eMoTiOnAl DeAr ~!!~